1. Terpolymer high nickel material NCM811, single crystal structure, suitable for 4.25~4.35v high voltage applications, with high gram capacity, high first efficiency, high energy density advantages, as well as structural stability, high temperature and cycle performance.
2. Commercial mass production products, good quality, stable quality
3. Used in power tools, electric vehicles and other products
4. Suitable for soft bag, buckle research
5. Because a large number of low-cost manganese and nickel are used in the material to replace cobalt, which is lacking in resources and has a higher price, the cost of the material will be significantly lower than that of lithium cobaltate.
6. This product has been carbon coated.
Packaging, transportation, storage
1. Storage conditions: vacuum sealed at room temperature
2. Shelf life: 1 year from the production date
Product description, suggestions
1. High nickel materials are alkaline and need to pay attention to storage conditions to prevent irreversible capacity loss of materials
2. High nickel materials have high requirements for the manufacturing environment, and the humidity of the entire production environment needs to be strictly controlled
3. The stability of high nickel material slurry is more than the conventional three dimensional difference, it is necessary to optimize the formula, formula recommendation: 811: SP:PVDF(special for high nickel products)=90:5:5, the test pole plate should be rolled, it is recommended to compact more than 2.5g/cm3
NCM811 high nickel material is one of the cathode materials to achieve the high energy density target of 300Wh/kg