Catalog Number: NovaWire-Ni-200S
Appearance: dry black powder
Highly stable to oxidation.
In addition to the above nickel nanowire product, Novarials also has the capability to prepare the following nickel related nanomaterials: (1) Nickel nanowires with a diameter of 90nm and a length of 25 microns, (2) Nickel nanowires with a diameter of 40nm and a length of 10 microns, (3) Nickel nanowires with a diameter of 75nm and a length of 5 microns, (4) Nickel-Cobalt alloy nanowires with a diameter of 80nm and a length of 25 microns. Please contact us for a quote on the custom synthesis.
- Building blocks for forming flexible and stable conductive networks as conductive films for flexible
displays, touch screens, OLED, solar cells, touch sensors, E-paper, and smart windows etc.
- Additive for enhancing current flow in battery, fuel cell, and supercapacitors.
- Additive for forming 3D conductive networks for conductive polymers and ceramics for ESD etc.
- Additive for forming (flexible) 3D conductive network for EMI shielding gaskets.
- Additive for making conductive paints, coatings, and glues.
Nickel nanofibers, nickel, metallic nanowires, metallic nanofibers, conductive nanowires, conductive nanofibers